Membres

HOME

01 mai 2012

"Gold Rush Saloon" from Dr Willets Workshop

Hi! 
First day of may: I took some great decisions:
Finish the works which are on my hobby-desk !!!

I've begun immediately!

I've finished to paint the Saloon!
( visit the blog "Dr Willets Workshop" for more infos and ... for the pleasure!)
It took me a long time to paint it , but it was very interesting for the wood effects and I hope it turn not too bad!
(I'll add the sign after, because it's not completely ready....)
I think that this saloon is better for 28mm than for 1/72, you can see with the REVELL Cow-boys .
(I've some other cow-boys on my desk but they were not ready for the show!)

Salut! Premier jour du mois de mai: j'ai pris quelques grandes décisions:
Terminer les travaux qui sont sur ma table!!
Et j'ai commencé tout de suite! 
J'ai fini de peindre le Saloon!
(Visitez le blog "Dr Willets Workshop" pour plus d'infos et ... pour le plaisir!)

Il m'a fallu beaucoup de temps pour le peindre, mais il était très intéressant pour les effets de bois et j'espère qu'il ne tourne pas trop mal!
(Je vais ajouter l'enseigne après, parce que ce n'est pas tout à fait prêt ....)
Je pense que ce salon est mieux pour du 28mm que pour du 1/72, vous pouvez voir avec les
cow-boys REVELL (j'ai quelques autres cow-boys sur mon bureau, mais ils n'étaient pas prêts pour le spectacle!)




13 commentaires:

  1. Hello Pascal. Nice painting and weathering on this interessting building. I agree, it seems to be better for 28mm than for 1/72.
    Regards
    Bruno

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very nice, I do agree about scale. still it is great

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Super! Je suis content que tu l'ais peint finalement, je languis de voir avec l'enseigne.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'était long: beaucoup de surface à peindre et je ne suis pas habitué!
      De plus je voulais en profiter pour "travailler" le bois alors j'ai fait pas mal d'essais!

      Supprimer
  4. Great building, Sir! The figures should be outstanding.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. @ Bruno, Gowan, Jay, Ray :
    thanks for the comments!
    Now, I have a look towards Western figs in 28 mm !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Le rendu du bois est vraiment extraordinaire! J'aime beaucoup, un vrai saut dans le temps et dans l'espace...
    On attend quelques bagarres et quelques duels !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is nicely done Pascal. I followed the link to Dr. Willets workshop and love what he does. It does look like your going to have to get into 28mm or 30mm though. Time to shop!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Agree with everybody, very nice painting, but a little big building. I think I'll stick to my paperhouses even if they are a bit too small. :-D

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Great work Pascal. The wood is excellent painted!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks Gowan and Peter!
    It was difficult to do the wood but I've learned a lot of things!
    (... but that's sure, don't ask me how I did: I don't remember all the coats and brushings and colours and washes that I've done !)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. ӏ juѕt like thе ѵaluаble іnfo уou supply in
    your aгtісles. I will bookmагk
    your blog and take а lοοk at аgain
    here frequеntlу. I am quitе sure I will be
    tоld many neω ѕtuff right here! Best of
    luсκ for the following!

    Fеel free to ѵisit my weblog: healing reiki
    My webpage > what is reiki therapy

    RépondreSupprimer